Este artículo en español: http://www.pgday.cl/2019/2019/08/14/llamado-a-charlas/
The call for papers and sponsors for pgDay Santiago 2019 is open!
We’re pleased to announce that pgDay Santiago 2019 is now accepting talk proposals. pgday Santiago 2019 is the first PostgreSQL dedicated conference in Santiago de Chile, focused on users and developers of PostgreSQL and related technologies. If you’re doing something interesting with PostgreSQL, we would like to hear your story.
The conference will take place in Hotel Director, Av. Vitacura 3600, Santiago, Chile, on October 29th 2019.
Talks in Spanish and English are welcome. Talks will last for 35 minutes with additional time for questions. All PostgreSQL-related topics are welcome. The following topics are some examples of what we’d like to hear about:
- New features in PostgreSQL 12
- PostgreSQL 13: what’s cooking for the next one?
- Management of large PostgreSQL deployments
- Case studies, migration stories, user stories, support stories
- Tools and utilities for PostgreSQL
- Stories or tooling for performance, tuning, management, etc
- Replication, clustering, high availability, disaster recovery, backups
- Performance benchmarking
- Orchestration, automation, DevOps, continuous integration
Please send your talk proposals via https://forms.gle/W2TK9ZpvwvDQdqAT8 This CfP closes on September 15th. The results will be presented on October 1st.
We thank our talk selection committee:
- Jean-Paul Argudo
- Gianni Ciolli
- Boriss Mejías
- Fabrízio de Royes Mello
- Yudisney Vázquez
We hope to see you there,
pgDay Santiago organization team